Monday, March 19, 2012

Bishop Smirk says - Why doesn't that boring Jhon Smeaton just shut up about gays and stick to rabbiting on about abortion?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Those fine minds and deep thinkers at catholic voices really had it right over John Smeaton and SPUC. And all those people who attack him on Twitter. They know a thing or two.

SPUC's remit is to try to stop abortion, or so they used to say. 

So why the flaming hell are they sticking their oar in over same-sex marriage and that old-hat Pius XI. (here) Why are they attacking Archbishop Vincent Nichols, the great and good Greg Pope, and his fantastic Catholic Education Service, with its up-to-the-minute antihomophobic programmes?

It's nothing to do with abortion, and so (as they so very rightly keep pointing out on Twitter) it's none of Smeaton's or SPUC's business.

My guess is, and you can quote me all you like on this,  SPUC and Smeaton are anti same-sex marriage and anti-abortion cuz they're ANTI-FUN!

BLOODY PURITANS, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. John Smeaton is a hero..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is Jackie, as I am never tired of pointing out on my real blog, Left-footer. I posted about this today

      Smirk is a loathsome idiot.

      I am about to block the Twitterers in question. They are a waste of pixels.

      Delete